- Enjoying LUSH baths with my Comforter bubble bar. Seriously if you have never used this then you need to place a LUSH order stat and enjoy the deliciousness. Even better if you combine it with the Comforter shower gel. Mmmm.
- Treating my newly re coloured hair with the TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey masque* This stuff also smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling really nourished. I will have to buy myself another pot! I'm all about keeping my locks in good condition now I've gone back dark!
- Getting back to the Gym. Along with everyone else in the world I want to up my exercise regime this year. I've gradually been getting my butt to the gym. I hope to up the number of visits in February maybe I'll even try a few classes! I feel maybe I need some new Gym wear to motivate me?
- Spritzing myself with the Mary Kay Cityscape perfume* Not a brand I had tried before so I was happy to try it out when it arrived in the post from a PR. I lvoe the packaging, it looks so chic! I'm never great at describing scents but to me its very fresh. The top notes include Apricot, Violet Leaves & Bergamot - I don't even know what this is but it smells nice. I also have the shower gel* which I can use together to intensify the scent!
- Making a great start with my Reading resolution. 2 books read in January. Blogger Book club choice, and I let you go. If you are looking for a thriller with a few twists definitely pick up this book to read. I highly recommend it. If you've like a more in depth review, let me know! Goodreads book challenge: 2/30
- Deciding that I am in fact a lawyer & have all the answers after watching the Making A Murderer series on Netflix. (What series shall we start next? Leave any suggestions in the comments) I love a good sunday Netflix binge!